Hey guys,

This is the router that I have been handing out to every new customer
because I wanted to make sure they all had a reliable router and not blame
my service for an issue with their own router. So far, 4 out of 25 routers
have had wireless problems where either no devices can connect at all even
with a factory reset or the wireless works for a few days and then shuts
off completely and requires a reboot to fix it. Has anyone experienced
issues with this particular model? I have hardware version 7.1 and 7.2. The
rest seem to be fine but so far this is a 16% failure rate on these routers
for me.

Would love to hear if there are similar issues or maybe I just received bad
batches from Amazon.

--
Darin Steffl