~12v should be OK by specs, but I've never heard of anyone doing such a
"low" voltage to a Ubnt device.  Not sure if no ones tried it or it just
ended quickly in failure.

Just be aware that 24v and 12v batteries have a higher voltage for charging.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St