U mean the Charge current is 27-28V.....for 24v Batteries...

Yes, it would be nice to have the equipment rated for 28-30V like the Mikrotik's....

But that is something we need to ask Ubiquiti to do....

Pushing the existing equipment to 27v, has been documented to be 'in-consistent' .

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street