From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 7:49 AM
To: WISPA General List ; fai...@snappydsl.net
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Another Ubiquity question

Because batteries are 27v.

On Oct 18, 2012 10:45 AM, "Faisal Imtiaz" <fai...@snappydsl.net> wrote:

  Call me Stupid... but what is the point of this discussion ?

  Operating the Radios @ 27V is exceeding the Mfg. Specs. .....
       Will they work ?  maybe...
       Will they fail ?  maybe....
       If you burn them up..... you are on your own.. ? or at least at
  UBNT's discretion, since you are voiding the warranty, by operating our
  of Specs.
       Will it shorten the life of the Radio  ?   maybe...
       Will is just work fine ?   maybe.....

  This reminds me of the discussions on the CPU Over-Clockers Forum......
      If you want to play, sure nothing wrong with that.. but you are on
  your own ..
      If you expect it to preform well for a long time, then it is best to
  stay within the Mfg. Specs ...

  I have often said this to folks.... In our industry, when you exceed
  Specs.... things don't just 'break'.... but they do start doing 'funky
  stuff'....

  Of Course YMMV

  :)

  Faisal Imtiaz