From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Nathan Stooke
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:46 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Prevailing Wage

Hello,

        We are working on several wireless and security camera proposals
for municipalities in our area, Illinois.  The question has been raised
about Prevailing Wage and if we have to pay it.  When looking into it,
it looks like we do.  All $44/hour to any one that works on the project.

        I do not want to get people all up in arms about the Prevailing
Wage act.  That is a discussion we can have at a WISPA show after hours.
:)

        Has anyone had to deal with this?  Did you get a for sure
answers yes or no?   Where you audited and survived?

        Thanks