That looks about right, it varies by state/locality of course. We collect
Federal USF, State use tax, state and county E911. The USF you get to
pocket until your required contributions are $10k/year - under that you are
considered "de minimus" and just have to file the annual form.

When we set up our billing the Telecom Relay Fund passed under our radar so
now we're just paying for that out of pocket. I'm not sure if you are
allowed to collect that specifically from your customers as well.