How about using a 5 gallon bucket and concrete a 5 ft pole into it. Lowes
bucket = $5.00, bag of concrete = $3.73, and a 1 ½ EMT conduit = $12.00. All
parts for less than $25.00

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Joshua Zukerman
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:58 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Need small non-penetrating roof mount for single
Nanostation + 5ft mast

Hello list,

I am setting up a PtP link between two gas stations for a client. I am going
to be using two Nanostation M5 units going about 1/2mi diagonally across a
highway. I'd like to mount them to a 5ft mast then to a non-penetrating roof
mount, as the only place with clear line-of-sight is on the roof of both gas
stations. Flat roof without much of a lip to mount an antenna to. All of my
Google searches come up with much larger non-penetrating roof mounts, 3' or
wider, which are designed for much larger and taller masts. Also very
pricey, $150 or more each.

Does anyone make a small non-penetrating roof mount, say 2ft square out of
metal with an attachment to hold a 5ft mast or including a 5ft mast? Maybe a
single cinder/cement block to weigh it down would be all that is needed.
Won't ever need to go higher.

Or do you have another suggestion for mounting?

Thanks in advance,

Josh