Talk with Jonathan McLean. He's our resident Insurance expert and WISPA member.

Jonathan McLean <jmcl...@riskstrategies.net>

signature

Martha Huizenga
202-546-5898

*/DC Access, LLC <http://www.dcaccess.net/>
Friendly, Local, Affordable, Internet!
Connecting the Capitol Hill Community
Join us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/DCAccess> or follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/dcaccess> /*

*/Is your Message Lost in Cyberspace?
Promote your business locally with HillAds <http://www.hillads.com>/*

On 11/11/2013 2:55 PM, Roger Howard wrote:
When a wireless ISP shops for general liability insurance, do you just tell the insurance agent that you are an ISP? Or should you tell them you climb towers and climb on people's roofs?

I just want to make sure that in the event of a claim that we are covered. If I tell them I'm an ISP and then there is a tower incident, would they say sorry that's not covered since you didn't tell us you climb towers?

Thanks,
Roger