I will set you up a test one for free on my account if you want.

Jahan

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Chris Fabien <ch...@lakenetmi.com> wrote:

> We are having issues with our current VOIP provider with outbound calls
> failing - I would like to add another outbound route to our switch so I can
> determine if it's their problem. Can anyone recommend a VOIP provider I
> where I can set up a trunk online or someone who can get me set up quickly.
> Vendors welcome to contact offlist.

Jahan Babadi - CEO

4040 Woodcock Dr. Suite 111
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Phone 904-416-1515
Fax     904-731-1123

*Start your own Wireless Resale MVNO in 4-6 Weeks for less than you thought
possible.  **www.wirelessgenesis.com* <http://www.wirelessgenesis.com/>

Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed as it may contain
confidential and legally privileged information subject to the
attorney/client privilege.  E-mail transmission is not intended to waive
the attorney-client privilege or any other privilege.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the
original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the
above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this
message.  All communication, including that of voice may be recorded and
stored for record keeping purposes.  Thank you for your cooperation.