Those using flowroute for reselling voice to their customers, what are you
doing to provision and manage individual subscribers? Flowroute looks like
a wholesale service and not setup for white label reselling. You must have
a softswitch setup on site for this?

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@spitwspots.com> wrote:

>  I'm looking into flowroute right now after getting these emails this
> morning... there's some stuff going on between the FCC and our upstream
> (statewide monopoly) that needs to stop, otherwise they get to bypass CAF
> phase II requirements.
>
> josh reynolds :: chief information officer :: spitwspots
> :: Ubiquiti Certified AirMax Trainer ::
>  On 12/03/2013 10:46 AM, Simon Westlake wrote:
>
>  We also use Flowroute and they’ve always been good.

Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi
www.mnwifi.com
507-634-WiFi