Is there a nearby church that would let you install in the steeple?

I have seen this in many areas of the country. In at least one case, the
entire exterior of the steeple was replaced with panels that looked (from
the ground) exactly like the original shingles

Aaron D. Osgood

Streamline Solutions L.L.C

P.O. Box 6115

Falmouth, ME 04105

TEL: 207-781-5561

MOBILE: 207-831-5829

ICQ: 206889374

GVoice: 207.518.8455

GTalk: aaron.osgood

aosg...@streamline-solutions.net

http://www.streamline-solutions.net <http://www.streamline-solutions.net/>

Introducing Efficiency to Business since 1986.