Edward, from my Alvarion days, I know of no way to enable CPE to CPE connection.

Patrick Leary
 M 727.501.3735

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Matt Hoppes
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 2:28 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion VL SU to SU

It is, but it's been way too long, I don't recall where the setting is.

Matt Hoppes
Director of Information Technology
Indigo Wireless
+1 (570) 723-7312

On 1/20/14, 2:10 PM, Edward Spoon wrote:
> Seems like there is a filter preventing SU to SU communication on the
> same AP. I know Trango's had this and had an option to enable or
> disable. Anyone familiar with where this setting would be in the
> Alvarion setup, if it is configurable at all?
>
> Thanks

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

viruses.