All air routers are now static IP,s and I still have the problem
If I disconnect the client from the AP I get the correct IP. but on a few
client it changes at the client side when I go on line to 192.168.10.1
NGL
  From: Clay Stewart
  Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:12 AM
  To: WISPA General List
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Strange IP

  Well, the router is only 192.168.1.10 when WAN is on DHCP... which I think as
long as it gets an assigned DHCP address, you cannot see the 192.168.10.1, just
like when you assign it a static IP. But, if you unplug that router from the
DHCP circuit, or turnoff the DHCP server, and the router is rebooted or times
out the DHCP clients IP address, then it will have the fall back IP
available... 192.168.10.1.

  If you ping out of a router up stream through WAN, and it is not connected to
a DHCP server, or assigned a static, the ping will say it is coming from
192.168.10.1