Yeah, its 2.4 omni. Yeah, I wouldn’t have done it that way, I thought he used
more of the real estate that we had available on the platform. But yeah, that
was the cause, moved it away 10 foot and increased through put.

From: Mark Spring
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 2:53 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Do i have enough separation

Is the omni at least a different frequency? Sometimes you gotta do what you
gotta do...maybe they were short on cat5 each time they put in a new circuit..?

Mark Spring
Systems Analyst

New Knoxville Telephone Company
301 W. South St.
New Knoxville, OH 45871
419.753.5000

This message and the file(s) attached are confidential and proprietary
information of NKTelco for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, distribution, disclosure, copying, use, or
dissemination, either whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Do not
transmit these documents, in any form, to any third party without the
expressed written permission of NKTelco.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>