Heith, simpleton here... you said it was working for two years, and nothing
has changed is assumed with that statement... so barring one of the radios
going berserk and all cat5 is still intact and all POE generating correct
voltage... I would say it is an external interference issues and would
start by turning off all radios, and then one at a time turn only one one
and perform a frequency scan... bet you find something.

As for closeness of installed dishes, not a big issue depending on freq
separation... although the OMNI would bother me shooting down into all
other radios that close... just have never done that here, but do have some
dishes that close with no deadly issues.

SCS
  Clay Stewart
  CEO, Tye River Farms, Inc.,
  DBA Stewart Computer Services