 From: "Chris Fabien" <ch...@lakenetmi.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:29 PM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Small IP PBX - Grandstream UCM

It seems like a box on site would make routing/nat issues easier to manage
especially for customers who may not have our Internet or want to keep a
second internet provider for redundancy.  It seems like a bunch of ip
phones behind nat connecting up to our switch or a hosted solution would be
problematic.

  If you have a suggestion on a solid solution i'm all ears, want to learn
whats available and how others are doing this.  On May 14, 2014 1:21 PM,
"Faisal Imtiaz" <fai...@snappytelecom.net> wrote:     Why do you want to
put  a 'box' on-site ?

 Why not hosted PBX, and have IP Phones  ?

 Regards.

 Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street