My sincere apologies, Josh, for calling you out on this...

What you have stated below is quite wrong.... I am sorry for being so
blunt......

WISP's are not selling 'a service', at least not per State and Federal Law
definitions.
Sales Taxes and Communication (services) Taxes, two different animals.

USF is a TAX on Service Providers based on a very particular definition set of
services....

Paying your service providers for USF RECOVERY Fees is NOT = PAYING USF TAXES

Lot of verbiage, definitions, and it is rather important to be accurate is what
you are saying and how your are saying...

:)

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom