I am going to forward this to both our FCC lawyer, and local lawyer, to get their opinions on this.

We've been down this road several years ago I believe. I'll let everyone know the results.

For the records, we do not have interstate transport to us, just intrastate, so we don't pay into any USF funds in any way, shape, or form... at least not directly. Nor are we a VOIP provider, so we don't charge end users of our services USF taxes. We are required I believe, under Alaska law, to charge sales tax on the Internet Access services we provide. Again, will double check.

I would leave "bluntness" to actual lawyers who have documented sources and case laws.

*Josh Reynolds*
Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS
j...@spitwspots.com | www.spitwspots.com