--------------------------
Under the grandfather clause included in the Internet Tax Freedom Act, Texas is
currently collecting a tax on Internet access charges over $25.00 per month.
Texas collected tax on internet access prior to the enactment of ITFA under the
"Taxables Services" provision of its Tax Code, see older § 151.0101(a). Texas
has refined its tax code to define "Internet access service", include it under
"Taxable Services" and exempted the first $25.00 on a monthly basis, See
current Texas Tax Code § 151.325 & 151.0101(a)
---------------------------

and also listed in detail...

http://info.sos.state.tx.us/pls/pub/readtac$ext.TacPage?sl=T&app=9&p_dir=N&p_rloc=166385&p_tloc=14689&p_ploc=1&pg=2&p_tac=&ti=34&pt=&ch=3&rl=365

-------------------------

Don't be afraid of picking up the phone and calling the State's Tax Dept. and
speaking with their Legal Staff, for guidance, they are obligated to assist you
with the info, and they cannot hold your questions against you.

That is one of the best ways to get accurate legal advice at no charge / cost
to you.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street