The answer depends on what you want it to do ?

Most billing packages (ISP) have some sort of a ticketing system with them...

If you are looking for email centeric ticketing system, look at Kayako...

keep in mind that it is always desirable to have customer related tickets in
the same system as your billing system..

(I guess what I am saying is while you are asking about a ticketing system,
maybe you need to be looking for a billing system which has ticketing built
in....)

:)

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz