Title II is designed to breakup monopolies (i.e. Railroads, MaBell,
Electric, Gas etc.)  everyone acts like it is the "Holy Grail" of free
market capitalism to have the government step in and regulate everything
your company wants to do. </scarcasm>

I'm not a monopoly...I have done nothing to deserve heavy handed government
regulation oversight of everything i do.

This "Net Neutrality" BS is just that BS...They are trying to "fix" a
problem that doesn't exist yet.

The real problem is that consumers have only the CableCo and TelCo as
options for purchasing internet.  The government instead of regulating
should encourage competition in the free market.  WISPs are one such
competitor.

The government should also stop turning a blind eye to mergers like the
Comcast & Time Warner merger that only exacerbates the problem and will
lead us to the MaBell situation where you can get internet from one source
only.

2 Cents

-sean