On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:47:42 -0800
  Robert <nos...@avantwireless.com> wrote:
> Just got a Zayo warning....   Note the two differing impacts  they were
> separated by one line in the notice...    Well zayo, what is it going to
> be...    LOL

Typical zayo, They don't expect any impact but if there is it'll be bad!!
The "Expected Impact:" line seems to be a CYA notice. The note at the bottom
is usually more accurate. We've received these on protected circuits with
geographic diverse paths. It's kind of fun to call them up and ask for an
explanation.
(Not very productive though.)

> Reason for Maintenance: Zayo power contractors will perform circuit
> breaker upgrade
>
> Expected Impact: PSA - High (Possibly Service Affecting w/ high
> probability of customer impact)
>
> Circuit(s) Affected:
>
> Circuit ID
>

> Impact