From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:37:06 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] AeroNetPR wants to share this story

Well Wimax vs LTE I think was won when Verizon decided on it.

It's like Bluray vs HDDVD - porn chose Bluray. Or Beta vs VHS - porn chose VHS.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Patrick Leary < patrick.le...@telrad.com >
wrote:

Really, Guys, you are sounding like silly kids. Remind about it being just like
WiMAX as you pull that LTE phone out of your pocket.

Patrick Leary
M 727.501.3735