From: "Chris Stradtman" <cstradt...@greenpointcommunications.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:04:41 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Query to the group

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to this group to feel out the feasibility of an idea.

I'm working with a project that is looking at doing a sort of "analytics". One
of the possible things this would involve would
be paying WISPs to collect data on a particular SSID (this SSID would be
controlled by the project I'm working with, so this isn't going into
any gray privacy grounds). The group would want to get the content of the
beacons seen with this particular SSID(s). It could either be done through
vendor equipment that would support it, or it could be done via a passive probe
colocated with the WISP's gear.

I thought I would float this idea out to the group to see how it is received.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Stradtman