> I'm looking for WiFi cards supporting IEEE 802.11e or partially
> suppoting it.
>
> Do you know if there are such cards? Who does sell them?

No vendor has implemented the enitre 802.11e spec yet (it is not
complete yet) but some companies have implemented bits and pieces of
the spec. Given the complexity of the proposed changes, I doubt that
you will see a full implementation any time soon. Rather, most of the
vendors will implement the parts that will provide the most value.

I know that Broadcom, TI and Conexant chips have some of these
features but they are far from the entire 802.11e spec. Other
companies may have similar features but I don't know for sure. Also, I
don't really know which cards use these chips so I can't help you with
specific brands. Sorry about that.

BTW, are you looking for any specific features of 802.11e?

Regards,
Harshal

--
Keep up with Zigbee (802.15.4) news. Visit http://www.chhaya.org/zigbee/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links