Luca,

Atheros based cards are able to modify the CW and AIFS, along with other
timing parameters. It's not generally available to the end user, but
since we are an Authorised design centre, we have access to these features.

We also have an AP where these can be adjusted.

Please contact me via our website to discuss this further

    http://www.abicom-international.com/Contact.htm

Kind regards

    Dave Edwards
    Abicom International

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links