Anyone had problems with the dlink 624 wireless router?

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Oliver Leamy"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 9/24/04 3:40:26 PM
    To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: RE: [wirelesslan] Best consumer AP for the money???

    Hi,

    I used loads of LinkSys gear earlier this year and had to get rid of the
    lot.  They kept on loosing the signal and the support was quite worthless.
    We now use a combination of Star-OS and OS-Bridge units.  The Star-OS is
    used for bandwidth shaping and long distance links.  They are fantastic.

    For users and local Access points (Up to a distance of about 5km) we use the
    OS-bridge/OS-Link units.  These are manufactured in Poland, come in a plain
    cardboard box and quite simply unbelievable.  The work first time, every
    time and NEVER fail.  ALSO, they have an inbuilt or external antenna.  With
    the inbuilt antenna, they comply with the legal power requirements and STILL
    have a range of about 5km - unbelievable.

    Do I have shares with them - no.  Wish they would go public because I think
    they are the best buy for the buck right now.  Trade price is about ?130 per
    unit.

    Oliver Leamy

    Ogenek Teoranta, Ballingeary, Macroom County Cork
    +353 (26) 47808 ; +353 (86) 8337664
    The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
    for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there
    are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised
    use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly
    forbidden. Ogenek Teoranta will not be liable for direct, special, indirect
    or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this
    message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on