  From: RICHARD NEPAO
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 7:24 PM
  Subject: [wirelesslan] Re: intro wireless products and antennas

  Ross writes:

  Ross, I think you would be of great help on the hardware side. Please
  provide me extended information on this matter. I may talk to the guys who
  know about the software side later.

  Regards,

  Richard.

  *******
  Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
  http://www.wireless--lan.com/

  Wireless LAN Search
  http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

  Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

  http://www.azhttp.com/

  http://www.science-fairs.com/

  If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links