Hi,

I've recently built a Windows installer for a version of Wireshark 1.0.2 with a
couple of my own plugins added in. When I run setup.exe on the machine with
VS2005EE installed it installs fine and my version of Wireshark runs without
any problems. When I try to copy the setup.exe file onto another XP machine
though then it installs fine but when I try to run it I get an error saying the
application configuration is incorrect. Checking the event viewer, XP reports a
"Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.CRT" error. I've tried to
look for solution to fix this problem and most people recommend installing
vcredist_x86.exe and.NET framework 2. I have done this but I'm still getting
the same error and am now at a loss as to what to do.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers,
Oli.