Hi

That was indeed the version I used. The issue is, although the exe's say
64bit on the outside, they actually install a 64bit QtCreator, but a 32bit
library version. What I need would be the 64bit version. The reason seems
to be, to force the open-source version of Qt to always use the latest
version of Qt. Which I can understand, but in this case it really annoys me
quite a bit.

I guess, I have no other choice to compile the while thing again.

regards,
Roland