Hi Pascal,

I can see several WAN miniports in my machine's registry, but they can't be
captured by Npcap. I had reported this issue to MSDN, so let's wait the
answer.

>From the link you provided, it seems that a NDIS filter (on which Npcap is
based) can see the MB Miniport, so I think it's theoretically a yes to
capture on it. After the above problem solved, maybe we can get to this
issue a bit.

Yang