I don't think this is what Anders was talking about. This is about extcap,
while I was referring to export_pdu.
If you or Anders can reference the right one, that would be great.
If you want to have a look at something using export_pdu creating a pcap
file, have a loot at the udpdump.c code.

Naima is online.