Thank you, Guy, Pascal, John, Anders, Graham, Richard et al,

So that’s what CI Build means. Very nice.
https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChIntroAutomated.html

Okay. I will not make a very big effort to insert ifdef’s throughout
affected source files (relevant to the simple ASN.1 UDP-based dissector) in
support of 2..6.20  builds. I will do what I can to get involved:
https://www.wireshark.org/develop.html

Thank you.
Vincent