It doesn't look like I mentioned it below, but I plan on creating the
release-4.2 branch this upcoming Monday, the 25th. At that point we'll have the
following active branches and major+minor versions:

master / 4.3
release-4.2 / 4.2
release-4.0 / 4.0
release-3.6 / 3.6

4.2.0rc1 is still scheduled for October 5 and the Windows and macOS installers
will hopefully include Qt 6.5.3. 4.2.0 is still scheduled for November 15.