Could someone please give me more details as to the difference
between the different versions again?

Small Business Server for Windows
Standard Server for Windows
Professional Server for Windows

Also, is there a list of North America resellers I could contact?

My situation is thus...

I am currently running 3.6 on most of my sites (NT). I have also in
the past purchased several versions of NT and MAC which I still have
laying around. I do have a version of 2000 corporate which was
purchased by one of my clients ($20,000). That client has gone the
.net route with all their sites and is trying to sell me their copy
of 2000. I am worried about being left behind on the upgrade path. I
would like to do this with the least amount of pain since I have
figured I have already invested around $33,000 in past versions for
me and my clients.

Questions....

Would With allow me to buy and then upgrade the 2000 version that I
can purchase from my client?
Can I run 3.6 and 2000 at the same time on the same server while I
update tafs? (both versions are currently on separate servers)
How much is the 2000 corporate worth?
Do I even need a corporate version if it is going on one server?
(around 40 sites and domains)
Can you upgarde from corporate 2000 to Standard Server for Windows?

Thanks for putting up with me...