Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Henning Sittler
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 8:57 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk:

How can I create an array and name it's columns (and rows for that
matter)?  I don't see this in the tango help or snippets, but I do see
that you can reference columns by name in an array, and I have done so
before.  I just don't know how to create one.
Specifically, I want to name the columns of my array by the columns
names of the results columns returned from a search action.
Thanks,

Henning Sittler
www.inscriber.com