From: Ben Johansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 1:11 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: IE browser share now 93% in 2002 (Off topic
news)

I feel IE got to this level with sheer functionality.

If Netscape had kept up with functionality then the numbers would be
more evenly split down religious lines ;-)

Remember, Netscape was put on the side burner and then 6 came out trying
to catch up with M$. People will stay where there is support, so when NS
was sidelined people moved over to IE.

I have the Netscape 7 pr1 release installed and it looks like it will
give IE a good challenge.

I personally wished there was only one browser, because programming for
a common level, takes time and you loose functionality and integration.

Just my thoughts

Ben Johansen - http://www.pcforge.com
Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm