Sorry forgot the file here it iss

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John Hollister
Sent:
Tuesday, July 16, 2002 9:23 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: TangoAutoNav (based on your web folder directory listing)

This is a menusystem  iput togather (based on your web folder directory listing), letting me know of any update to it would be nice

just drop the these files in you webroot and run the TangoAutoNav.taf

the navsystem engine was a navsystem i found from the web. their info can be found within one

of the JS files , i do not take credit for that part,

this menusystem was from a lot of thought on "how to have the server make a menu for me

on one of my script library, where I didn’t want to make link for all the stuff i have with in my library folders.

this taf was part of an image viewing system from ""[Gauthier] [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the image

viewer stuff is still within this taf, where he did a nice next and pre links for the viewer"".

Now I can code drop stuff in folder make folders and the menu system will do the rest for me and give me time to play

sample of it can be found here

http://turret.armygaming.org:3000/TangoAutoNav.taf