I still hold shares in Pervasive (they are still about 50% of what I paid
for them so I'll hold until I need to sell a dog) and I watch their
announcements, etc.

This morning there was a blurb about Pervasive winning an award for Online
Support from the Association of Support Professionals. Customer Support is
something near and dear to my heart so I wanted to find out more. I happened
to be in Netscape 4.75 when I was viewing the announcement and went to the
link for the Association. Their homepage came up fine but wouldn't you know,
the link to the awards page didn't work in Netscape. It did work fine in IE.

Am I one of the few people who test in both browsers?

Steve Smith

Skadt Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388
GTA:    (416) 606-3885