HAHA  Yeah I test in a lot of browsers, but I rarely have to test links
in both browsers  since hrefs are not IE specific... but I guess the
weirdoes writing the HTML for that site need an award for stupidity.

Kinda tells you something about the value of the award if you ask me.
I'm gonna start up an Association and hand out awards for stupidity in
site design.  Anyone wanna join me?  I'll nominate our Association site
first, this way there is no question about anything we do, plus we can
claim we are an award winning site... LOL

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 12:43 PM, Steve Smith wrote:

> I still hold shares in Pervasive (they are still about 50% of what I
> paid
> for them so I'll hold until I need to sell a dog) and I watch their
> announcements, etc.
>
> This morning there was a blurb about Pervasive winning an award for
> Online
> Support from the Association of Support Professionals. Customer
> Support is
> something near and dear to my heart so I wanted to find out more. I
> happened
> to be in Netscape 4.75 when I was viewing the announcement and went to
> the
> link for the Association. Their homepage came up fine but wouldn't you
> know,
> the link to the awards page didn't work in Netscape. It did work fine
> in IE.
>
> Am I one of the few people who test in both browsers?
>
> Steve Smith
>
> Skadt Information Solutions
> Office: (519) 624-4388
> GTA:    (416) 606-3885
> Fax:    (519) 624-3353
> Cell:   (416) 606-3885
> Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web:    http://www.skadt.com

Robert S. Sfeir
Senior Java Engineer
gov.nih.cit.deca
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"And eye for an eye results in the whole world going blind." --
Mohandas Ghandhi