From: David Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:20 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Selecting files from local work station

Hi Steve,

I've ran into the same problem before.  I had to use javascript to get
around it.  On the page with the form, use a hidden input.  When the
user submits the form, copy the P_Image field to the hidden field.
Something like this...

<script language="javascript">
<!--
function CopyFileName(form)
{
        form.HiddenName.value = form.P_Image.value;
}
// -->
</script>

<FORM ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" METHOD="POST"
ACTION="<@CGI><@APPFILE>?_function=insert&<@UserReferenceArgument>"
onSubmit="CopyFileName(this)">

<INPUT TYPE=FILE SIZE=34 NAME="P_Image" ACCEPT="IMAGE/*">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="HiddenName">

Then before you write the file, you need to <@TOKENIZE> <@ARG
HiddenName>.  Soemthing like this...

<@ASSIGN NAME='Name' VALUE='<@TOKENIZE VALUE="<@ARG HiddenName>"