-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jeffrey Bohmer
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:00 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: Case insensitive search in search action

Is there a way to create a case insensitive search in a search action
instead of using a DirectDBMS action?

I want the user input to match regardless of case, so that 'blue' would
match 'blue' and 'Blue' and 'BLUE', etc.  I'm using PostgreSQL, which is
case sensitive and cannot really be made case insensitive.  I have a bunch
of search actions converted from FMP, which is case insensitive, and would
like to avoid re-creating them as DirectDBMS actions.

Witango 5, iODBC, Mac OS X.

TIA,
- Jeff
--