Thanks everyone.

This is good information to know.  I guess I will have to break down and buy
w2k server.

Personally, I prefer to control my own DNS.  I don't like the idea of having
to wait 2 days to find out you have a typoo in your dns info and nothing
works, and then it takes 2 more days to fix it.

Troy

===== Original Message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] at 11/07/02 10:50 am