From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:owner-witango-talk@;witango.com] On Behalf Of Steve Smith
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 6:24 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list witango-talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: OT - Business Name Change

I have recently changed the name of my business (the old name had some
problems associated with it) and I'm finally getting around to changing
my
subscriptions. Nothing else has changed, just the name of the company
and
the domain name.

Unfortunately the oakbridge.com domain was not available so I took the
.ca.
I am interested in hearing from the non-Canadians (off the list please)
with
regards to their impression of seeing a company with something other
than a
.com domain. I'm looking for both negative and positive feedback.

Thanks,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388