I've a customer wich want to order an update to the new version of
witango.
But my customer want to order witango objects for dreamweaver.
The customer only want to order via us and don't want to pay with
dollar, so I've to order first.

The problem I got is that the online order doesn't work:
see

http://24.201.123.98:8083/witangotags.html

and

https://24.201.123.98:1139/newsite/webenergy/dworder.taf?_function=check
out

Does anyone know how to order this addon?

Is anyone at web energy is alive? (i've got no reponse)

Many thanks

Gauthier