I just wanted to say thanks...I found this posting in the archives and
then the example on Scott's website (
http://www.xml-extra.net/webpage.xmlx?node=38 ).

I've mucked with it all day, but I've finally got it!  I started to post
in for help a half-dozen times because I couldn't get it to work right,
but every time I did, something would start working.  8^D

Scott - it seems to cause problems if I add anything to the taf
(comments, whitespace, etc.) - either the taf breaks & I don't get the
download box, or the downloaded file is corrupt.  Maybe it's just me,
maybe it's my setup (T2K on W2K, browser IE6 on W2K), I dunno because
this is the first time we've gotten this working at all.  But if that is
true, you might want to mention it on your 'Download a secure PDF file'
page.

Thanks very much!

jamileh

http://witango.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

VP, Research and Development
Plus International Corp.
604-469-6543
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plusinternational.com

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Does your company have an Enterprise Information Portal? Check out Salsa
at www.plusinternational.com/flash/salsa.htm