The latest production app server on OS X crashes every so often, when traffic is
fairly high.  The app server's FATAL signal is either a bus error or segmentation
violation, usually the latter.  If anyone has any ideas as to why this might happen,
or things to try to prevent it, I would be happy to receive your insight.

I wonder if some code is causing the crash.  But I believe the way the Witango.log is
written to disk makes this difficult to determine.  It seems the app server delays
writes to Witango.log.  I bet the last bit of log info is lost when a crash occurs.
Therefore, I don't know what was happening just before a crash.  Am I correct in my
assumptions here?

FYI ... in October, I added a bug report about this at developer.witango.com.  The
beta server had this problem more often that the production server, but it's still a
problem.  Bug Track shows an empty status for this report (and another bug report I
added).

Witango App Server 5.0.1.054
PostgreSQL 7.3.1
OS X Server 10.2.3