I've been monitoring the system with top -u for a while.  witangod's threads are
always 3 above THREADPOOLSIZE.  CPU usage for witangod is usually 90 - 110% when the
site is getting hits.  When no hits are coming in, it drops out of the list.  (I
assume CPU usage can go above 100% because this is an SMP machine.)

I will try out OpenLink's iODBC manager, if necessary.  But I'd like to try what I can
with my current setup first.

- Jeff

Jeff Bohmer
VisionLink, Inc.