Unfortunately, these things don't show up on the mac log.

Robert.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 04:16  AM, Web Dude wrote:

Not sure about your log files, but in Windows if you pay attention to the threads size on the tafs that are running, you may find the problem. I have found corrupt tafs this way. Threads in the hundreds of thousands for an execution will indicate a loop or a file in a corrupt state. Also look for any KILLS as in:

KILLED E:blahblah/whatever/searchcustomers.taf

Jeff,

You might get a clue on the last TAF served by corresponding the web server log file with the Witango log file. That will always keep logging, even when the daemon dies. If you can look at a few instances you might build a case for common culprits to find specific files that could be causing the crash, as Robert mentioned.

Jason