Gerard,

You should be able to just put an error message in the results html for the file action. I haven't double-checked it with a file delete, but for a file read it works just fine.

Hope this helps.

Jason

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 05:47 PM, Gerard wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerard Bohbot
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 5:27 PM
Subject: Witango-Talk: Check if File exist

Hi,

I have an action that deletes a "File", a .gif file specifically.  The problem is that when there is no file to delete I get an error message.  I decided to use an "if" Action to check to see if the file exists, using the values below.  This is one of many variations that I've tested, but no luck.

VALUE=      <@WEBROOT><@APPFILEPATH>images/<@ARG PictureName_uid1>
OPER. =     <
VALUE =     0

If you have a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerard

Jason Pamental, President [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bathysphere Digital Media Services, Inc. http://bathyspheredms.com

Tel: 401.490.6830 Fax: 401.490.6831

A North American Distributor for Witango (http://www.witango.us)

Rapid Web Application Development - XML Execution Engine